Monday, April 22, 2013

Symbolism of Me

We will be taking a closer look at symbolism this week to better understand it. This week on your kid's blog, find three symbols that help to represent you. Write 2-3 sentences about why you chose each symbol. Find a picture of each and include it in your post.

For example, I might choose a carton of Brighams mocha chip icecream, a soccer ball, and an apple.  

The icecream represents me because it is my favorite icecream. I am absolutely obsessed with it! All my friends and family tell me how they  think of me whenever they see that icecream in the grocery store! The soccer ball is also another symbol because I have played soccer all my life and it has helped shaped me into the strong person I am today! I learned about teamwork and perseverance! The skills and qualities I gained from playing the sport are a huge part of me today. Lastly, I chose an apple. This is representative of the fact that I am a teacher. A teacher is a huge part of who I am as well--- it is not just a job for me. It's my life!
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSByUcx2Rv9A0nXH5vMVhqBTXW0nwiCyw_Xa0xsHE8gbC-u3trTjg

No comments:

Post a Comment